The course is aligned with ISACA best practices and is designed to help you pass the CISM exam on your first attempt. Enterprises and government agencies increasingly expect their IT professionals to hold a CISM certification, and it is considered essential to ongoing education and career development. This course will see that you are well-equipped to manage the ongoing security, compliance and governance of your IT organization.
1. Applicant enrol for this course have a Bachelor’s degree or its global equivalent (4-year degree, or 3-year degree).
2. The students have basic knowledge of Computer.
1. You’ll understand how network defenses work, the techniques that hackers use to scan for and circumvent these defenses, and some steps that you can take to secure a system.
2. Understand penetration testing and network security through the eyes of a hacker. Pass the CISM v9 (312-50) certification examination.
Lesson 1: Information Security Governance Overview
- Information Security Governance Overview Part 1
- Information Security Governance Overview Part 2
- Information Security Governance Overview Part 3
Effective Information Security Governance
- Business Goals and Objectives Part 1
- Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Management Part 1
- Domain Tasks Part 1
Information Security Concepts and Technologies
- Information Security Concepts and Technologies Part 1.
- Information Security Concepts and Technologies Part 2.
Information Security Manager
- Senior Management Commitment Part 1
- Information Security Governance Metrics
- Effective Security Metrics Part 1