The Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is tailored to help anyone interested to know what Six Sigma is; learn key concepts in Six Sigma; and to get a basic understanding of how Six Sigma framework works in delivering successful projects. Once the course is completed, the student needs to take an assessment to get the certificate. The purpose of the exam is to confirm you have basic understanding of Six Sigma.
This certification is highly recommended for employees, professionals who require developing comprehensive understanding of practical implementation of Six Sigma methodologies with the help of various tools and techniques for the purpose of continuous improvement in processes and products.
- Multiple Choice
- 40 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- (No negative marks for wrong answers
- 60 minutes duration
- 28 Question need to be answered correctly.
- Proctored online exam
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
- Module 1: Introduction to Six Sigma
- Module 2: Stakeholders and Setting up Six Sigma Project
- Module 3: Six Sigma Methodology – Define
- Module 4: Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
- Module 5: Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
- Module 6: Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
- Module 7: Six Sigma Methodology – Control
- Module 8: Case Study 1
- Module 9: Case Study 2