Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
- When you apply for the Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you get access to a free online course
- If you are looking for classroom training before certification, please refer to Training section to find a Registered Education Provider in your place.
This course is highly recommended for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement in Quality Management.
Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But Not Mandatory)
- PMP® Certification Training
- Microsoft® Project 2013/2016
- Oracle® Primavera
- (PMI – ACP)®
- Module 1: Introduction to Six Sigma
- Module 2: Stakeholders and Setting up Six Sigma Project
- Module 3: Six Sigma Methodology – Define
- Module 4: Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
- Module 5: Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
- Module 6: Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
- Module 7: Six Sigma Methodology – Control
- Six Sigma Project Role Play
- Case Study Evaluation